Suseong-gu, Communicate with Locals beyond Un-tact to On-tact
Suseong-gu, Official blog has been visited over 8milion… First time ever among local governments in
‘Dasogot’ meant communicate altogether in here managed by Suseong-gu, Daegu city has been visited over 8milion first-ever among local governments in Daegu and Gyeongsangbuk-do.
Suseong district’s blog, Dasogot, risen visitors every month regularly from the opening day which was March of 2012, recently has been visited 130 thousand people by a monthly average (daily around 4,580 people). Rapidly it offers recent relatable news about Suseong-gu, helpful information in daily life, and scene of festivals and events etc, more than 30 contents monthly.
Especially there are more than 150 contents which is essential to locals about COVID19 like a code of conduct, support plans, daily respond action condition etc. It has main role as an online channel for communication to upload new information quickly if there were changes in newly launched business or preexisted one.
‘A Day of Suseong District’s Action Officer – Department of Civil Complaint and Passport’ made from participation of officials has been focused from netizens to accomplish 100thousand views.
Viewers mentioned ‘Fun’ ‘It made district office friendlier than before’ ‘Wanna-be-official can learn the characteristic of the role of officials with smile’ and reveal the expectation of next video.
From now on it will offer easy and fun contents to film our daily life after COVID19 in diverse type of view and to edit by YouTube Reporters which started in this year.
Suseong-gu has communicated with locals through several online channels not only official blog also YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, KakaoStory, Twitter, Flicker and so on.
The person concerned Suseong district office announced “It will be vital to communicate with locals through online such as SNS in following Post COVID19” ,and mentioned “we are planning to deliver dynamic information of ‘Happy Suseong’ by distinctive contents.
Meanwhile, Suseong-gu blog has been recognized its online communicating ability by winning major blog·SNS competitions won grand prize 3 years in a low in ‘2019 Korea SNS Grand Prize’ in public sector, excellence award in ‘2017 Korea Blog Awards’ in public sector
댓글 0개 수정, 삭제, 댓글등록은 본인인증 후 가능합니다.본인인증
- 1수성구 1388학교지원단, 1차 정기회의 개최
- 2수성구, 지역 평생교육 활성화를 위한 협약 체결
- 3매호성당, 코로나19 국가재난지원금 지역사회 환원!
- 4어르신, 정직한 유부초밥 맛있게 드세요~!
- 5수성구, 민선7기 2주년 맞아 퍼포먼스, 현장방문 가져
- 6Suseong-gu, paid tribute at a monument to Colonel Nayar who has been in the Korean War
- 7수성구, 위기 청소년 가정 회복을 위한 부모교육 실시
- 8간단한 운동으로 건강 챙기기! 범어지하도상가 체력단련장
- 9[희망나눔] 6월 수성구 희망나눔 행복은행
- 10수성4가동, 시경심인당 이웃돕기 성품 기탁
- 따뜻한이웃 수성4가동, 시경심인당 이웃돕기 성품 기탁
- 구정뉴스 매호성당, 코로나19 국가재난지원금 지역사회 환원!
- 구정뉴스 수성구, 민선7기 2주년 맞아 퍼포먼스, 현장방문 가져
- 특집뉴스 간단한 운동으로 건강 챙기기! 범어지하도상가 체력단련장
- 특집뉴스 문화예술커뮤니티의 새로운 공간, 범어 아트스트리트
- 따뜻한이웃 [희망나눔] 6월 수성구 희망나눔 행복은행
- 문화행사 수성구, 위기 청소년 가정 회복을 위한 부모교육 실시
- English News Suseong-gu, paid tribute at a monument to Colonel Nayar who has been in the Korean War
- 구정뉴스 수성구, 지역 평생교육 활성화를 위한 협약 체결
- 구정뉴스 수성구 1388학교지원단, 1차 정기회의 개최